Gameloft has finally come up with yet another exciting game, the new entry to the Asphalt line up is the Asphalt 8: Airborne. As promised to the gamers, gameloft has released the game for Android & iOS in the Google Play Store & Itunes just for 0.99$ on 22nd August, 2013 – and the game is really worth every cent of the price.
The game was shown off by Gameloft at Google’s Android 4.3 Jelly Bean launch event where the game’s new graphical effects made possible by new OS’s openGL ES 3.0 support were unveiled.
As said by the Game Developers earlier, the game has come up with 47 high performance cars and 80% of them are new and ready to run in 9 different settings having 180 Events and 8 seasons in the game. The graphics are totally awesome in Asphalt 8: Airborne, and a lot of new features have also took place. New air stunts, New multiplayer modes, New music, all this is what has been added to the Airborne.
To sum up we can have a brief look at the new features.
- Luxury Dream Cars: New Cars by Top Licensed Manufacturers & Models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Get Airborne: New Air Stunts, Hit the Ramps & Take the Race Above the Tracks.
- New Exotic Locations: Race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- New Features For Speed Freaks: 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
- Simultaneous Multiplayer & Ghots Challenges: Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
- Music to Rev Your Soul: Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
If you are gaming freak and love racing games specially, then go for Asphalt 8 as it is going to change your taste into a new one, The game is so far the best racing game I’ve ever played, it has surely overcome Real Racing 3, Need for Speed Mostwanted and its own successor Asphalt 7. Complete review is coming soon on our site.
More info about the game can be found on the official Gameloft site.