Majority of the users wants to stuck on the Stock ROM as they either don’t want to install any custom rom on their device or they are just afraid that their device will be damaged if they install any Custom ROM on it, I was a part of this Phobia too, but that was a long time ago, now every Android device that comes in my hands is running any sort of Custom ROM, just not the Official ROM and even if the device is running the Stock ROM, they launcher on it will be a custom one, especially if the device belongs to Samsung, that TouchWiz lags like an 80-years old brat, so while on Samsung device I always used a launcher, not the GO Launcher EX, but the Apex or Nova launcher.
Now a days, APUS Launcher is trending throughout the Play Store and if you are thinking why, here is the answer, It is awesome. In just 1MB size this launcher packs a powerful punch, like every other launcher it increases the speed, unlikely extend the battery timing along with the Smart Classification of Apps and a simple swipe will help you finding your favourite apps, Mulit-Language support is also something unique in it. If you want to stuck on the Stock ROM and yet wants speed and performance, then this is best option available. APUS Launcher is coming on the top of free Apps on Play Store, and most of the users don’t follow Play Store much, they download the Apk file for once and keep using it.We have an Apk file, along with the Installation tutorial, for you. Scroll Down and find out yourself.
Download and Install APUS Launcher Apk:
- Download APUS Launcher
- Connect your phone to your laptop or PC now.
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone.
- Locate the APUS Launcher file on your phone now and tap to install it.
- If prompted to select installer, then select “Package Installer”.
- Allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- That’s all!
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016