You can use Aptoide for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC/Laptop and also Mac OS X Macbook/iMac. Using Aptoide for PC has been made possible by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, and Remix OS. Before going through the installation instructions, let’s learn a little bit about this app.
Aptoide is an alternate for Google Play, a complete store for those who want to download apps with freedom no registration or anything just install the Aptoide and start download apps for your Android devices. It’s a sort of free app store where users can also upload files and you can download any app by just searching the app by name. Now let’s start the method to download and install Aptoide for PC.
Aptoide for PC Download – Windows/Mac:
- Download Aptoide APK.
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the APK that you just downloaded above.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Aptoide.
- Click the Aptoide icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS to install Aptoide for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Happy New Year HD Wallpapers Free Download – 2017 - December 2, 2016
- How To Disable Narrator Voice Windows 10-8-7 - December 2, 2016
- Happy new year 2017 wallpapers HD desktop background free download - December 1, 2016