With the days pass and the date of revelation of Samsung Galaxy S5 draws near, leaked news and rumors discloses more features of the smartphone. Some more specs of Galaxy S5 have been reported by SamMobile who are believed to give authentic news related to Samsung, their previous reports were also accurate.
According to SamMobile Galaxy S5 will have another interesting feature which is the camera button. Now the interesting part is that the button will be an invisible on instead of the normal button. The button will be on the right side of the mobile phone as all the normal smartphone usual camera button is but the difference is that Galaxy S5 will have an invisible button
The invisible button is named as “Side Touch” which will have limited features as it will not be working when the camera will be in Portrait Mode, Easy Mode and in recording video mode
It was also reported that Galaxy S5 will have a gigantic 16 MP rear camera which will have the capability to make 4K UHD video recording support (at 30FPS) and Full HD video recording (at 60FPS) but there is still yet to be verified that whether Samsung using ISOCELL camera technology in its next-gen smartphone or not.
Along with the pervious features which were in Galaxy S4, Samsung will add more features in the camera by updating the software.
Below is the list of camera modes which is compiled by SamMobile, below is the description of the known features of Galaxy S5 camera. The other features which had no description given by the source are Mosaic Shot, Smile Shot, Frame Shot, Vintage, Cartoon, Add Me, Action Shot, Stop Motion, Cartoon and Pet.
- 3D Tour Shot: Create interactive virtual tours of your surroundings.
- Sports: Take clearer pictures of fast moving subjects.
- Focus Select: Make your subjects stand out against the background by adjusting the depth of field.
- Dual Camera: You can take pictures and record videos using the front and rear cameras at the same time.
- Aqua: Appropriate for taking pictures underwater.
- Animated Photo: Create a picture containing moving objects by animating parts of the picture.
- 3D Panorama: Create a spherical panorama of your surroundings.
- Sound & Shot: Enrich your pictures by adding a few seconds of background sound.
- Drama: Takes multiple exposure pictures of a moving subject and merges them into one dramatic picture.
- Golf: Take pictures of a golf swing. You can then play the pictures forwards or backwards.
- Auto Portrait: Take self-portrait with the rear camera.
- Rich Tone (HDR): Take pictures with softer or richer colours by merging pictures taken in various exposures.
- Auto: Automatically adjusts the exposure to optimise the colour and brightness of pictures. You can take single or burst shots.
- Eraser: Save the best picture after erasing moving objects from consecutive pictures.
- Night: Take brighter, clearer pictures in low light without the flash.
- Best Face: Select the best picture of each person from 5 consecutive pictures to get the best merged group picture.
- Best Photo: Take a series of pictures, and then select the best to save.
- Continues Shot: Take pictures continuously.
- Panorama: Create a linear panorama by taking pictures in either a horizontal or vertical direction.
The camera effects of Galaxy S5 are Grey-scale, Sepia, Negative, Emboss, Outline, Watercolour, Monochrome, Sketch, Washed Out, Posterise, Solarise, Vintage, Cold Vintage, Warm Vintage, Blue, Green Point, Red/Yellow, Nostalgia, Faded Colour, Retro, Sunshine, Old Photo, Cartoon, Oil Pastel, Moody, Engraving, Vignette, Rugged, Tint, Turquoise, Fisheye, Noir Note and Vincent
Latest posts by Abdullah Akbar (see all)
- Top 5 Travel Apps for Android - July 2, 2016
- Top 20 Free Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 9 - October 15, 2015
- A New Jailbreak Tweak Will Be Able to Enable 3D Touch on Older Versions - October 15, 2015