Angry Birds series has dominated the Android and iOS gaming world for quite a while in the past. Angry Birds was once the favourite game of almost everyone. The game is still liked by many and to maintain its liking, Rovio Entertainment Ltd has introduced the all-new Angry Birds Action. Angry Birds Action is an arcade game. The storyline of this game puts the red birds in trouble once again. The village has been torn apart once again and the fingers are getting pointed towards Red. Your task is to jump into the Bird Island and collect enough of evidence to get your friend out of trouble. You will only be able to prove Red’s innocence if you manage to dig out a solid evidence. You will simply have to pull the slingshot to throw Red and co. careening into the village. The game brings over 90 new levels. You will get to unlock quite many bonuses and features as you go ahead and complete the levels. Angry Birds Action is a free game. Android users can grab it from the Google Play Store and iOS users can grab it from the iOS App Store. Users who are willing to play this game on a computer can follow this guide below.
Angry Birds Action for PC can be played on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 Desktop PC / Laptop and also a Mac OS X Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac. You will need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Remix OS or Andy OS in order to be able to play Angry Birds Action for PC. Let’s move on to the method and start playing Angry Birds Action for PC.
Download Angry Birds Action for PC and Mac
- Download Angry Birds Action APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks | Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded Angry Birds Action APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Angry Birds Action.
- Click the Angry Birds Action icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also use Andy OS or Remix OS to install Angry Birds Action, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy | How to launch Remix OS for PC and install Apps for PC via Remix OS.
The Andy OS and Remix OS tutorial explains how to play a game on your Mac OS X, but the same guide will also work for a Windows PC.
That’s all. In case you’re stuck with anything, reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Root and Install TWRP on Android 7.0 Nougat Galaxy S7/S7 Edge [Verified Method] - January 23, 2017
- How to fix Google Chrome performance issues on Mac OS X/MacOS Sierra - January 22, 2017
- How To Download Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 20, 2017