Few days back I posted about how to view full Facebook version on iOS devices, today I tell you how to view full version of Facebook on Android devices. By default Android device has same settings whenever you open Facebook on Android device, it automatically open Facebook mobile site. But no need to worry, follow the steps mentioned below and you’ll get the Full Version Of Facebook on Android devices.
Android: View Full Version Of Facebook [ How To ]:
Following are the instruction on how to view full version on Android device browser. Follow all the steps carefully.
Facebook Desktop Option:
- Open http://m.facebook.com on your Android device.
- Tap on the 3line located on top right corner of the page.
- Tap “Desktop Site” link at the bottom of the page.
Open chrome on your Android device and tap on 3 dots located on top right corner, a drop-down menu will appear choose “Request Desktop Site“.
Other option is to Open app settings and change the UAString settings, this will allow you to open desktop version of the site, every time you hit that URL.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017