Following are the instructions on how to Enter Recovery Mode on Rooted and Locked Android devices, I’ve got many emails regarding this topic ” I have a rooted device cannot enter in recovery mode” -” boot into recovery“, ” how to enter recovery mode“, reboot into recovery and more. I’ve prepared a step by step tutorial on how you can enter into recovery mode if you have a rooted Android device or locked Android device. Follow all the instruction carefully .
How To Enter Recovery Mode on Rooted and Locked Android devices:
Now for both situations I’ve prepared different tutorials, let’s start with the rooted devices first.
- Open Google Play and download Quick Boot tool.
- For some reasons if you cannot download it from Google Play, use this link.
- Once the app is installed, launch it.
- You’ll see 4 options on the app home page, (Recovery, Reboot, Bootloader and Power Off) Tap on Recovery.
- Now your device will reboot and takes you to the Recovery Mode.
Enter Recovery Mode on Locked Android devices:
When it comes to locked Android devices, you have to do few things more as compared to rooted Android devices.
- First, you must have USB Debugging option enabled on your device.
- Install Android Adb & Fastboot Drivers on Your Windows PC.
- Now connect your device with Pc using USB cable.
- Open Fastboot folder and right click anywhere in that folder to open command prompt.
- Type the: “adb reboot recovery” command.
- Your device will reboot into recovery mode.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017