Xposed has eased the lives of Android power users. Instead of flashing a custom ROM for a some handy features, users can now install Xposed Modules and play with the features according to their liking. Xposed Framework is best known for bringing in features that one would desire in a custom ROM to your current ROM. Xposed’s beauty is that you can instantly uninstall the features which you don’t like. Xposed pretty much beats the functionality of a custom ROM when it comes to tweaks and MODs. Having Xposed installed on your Android phone can help you modify the behaviour of your device up to the maximum possible extent. Over the past few years, Xposed’s development has been improved by a giant leap. With the updated versions of Android, we also saw Xposed getting updated. Xposed Framework supports Android Lollipop and Android Marshmallow as well at the moment. It took a bit for the developers to enable Xposed Framework to work with Android Lollipop due to the system changes made by Google, but what matters in the end is that it works at the least.
Few months ago, Google announced the next variation of Android, the all new Android N. Android N’s developer previews are out for select devices. The developer previews have given the users a glimpse of what this new operation system is going to have. While we live in an open source world of Android, it’s almost impossible that something lands in and it doesn’t get ported to other Android devices. It didn’t take long for developers to port the features of Android N and allow users to experience it beforehand. Xposed Framework’s Android N-ify Module came out to play its role and allow almost all Android users with supported devices to enjoy some lovely features of Android N on their Android Lollipop+ devices.
Android N-ify Xposed Module supports the new notifications and quick settings from the Android N. Furthermore, it also adapts the new design changes and also brings tile summaries. You can also enjoy the Quick Switch feature from Android N and also use the recent button to navigate through the recents of your device. Android N-ify plans to bring some handy features in the future. The expected/planned features include Quick Reply, Night Mode, Doze Mode etc. Android N-ify is the choice to go with if you want to transform your Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow powered Android device into Android N. The future updated might enhance your experience up to your expectations. Let’s have a look on how to convert your Android Lollipop or Android Marshmallow into an Android N device by means of Android N-ify Xposed Module.
How to install Xposed Framework
- Install Xposed Module on your Android device: The Ultimate Xposed Module Guide
- Install Xposed Module on your Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 5, S7 or S7 Edge: Guide
- How to install Xposed Framework on your Android Marshmallow device: Comprehensive Guide
- How to install Xposed Framework on your Android Lollipop device: Comprehensive Guide
How to install Android N-ify Xposed Module
- Make sure that you’ve installed Xposed Framework on your Android smartphone.
- Now download the Android N-ify Xposed Module on your Android device.
- Now install the Android N-ify Xposed Module using one of the guides linked above.
- You can now access the Android N-ify module from your installed Xposed modules and start applying your desired changes.
- That’s all! You’re done!
Android N-ify Credits: MrWasdennnoch,
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016
- Download and install official Pixel Launcher on Android [APK] - October 19, 2016