If you are an Android user and want to block texts from a specific person who is giving you headaches, you have come to right place. I’ve prepared a step by step tutorial on how to block Text Messages From Specific Person on Android.
You can block anyone through block list in your messaging settings, also you can use third party apps to do so. Let’s start with the stock messaging app.
I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 5 running Android 6.0, so in older version settings may be not as in Android 6.0.
- Open messaging app on your Android device.
- Tap on more.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Block messages.
- You’ll see three options, Block List, Blocked Phrases and Blocked messages,Tap on Block List.
- There you have to enter the number of the specific person whom you want to block, in order to not receive any message from him/her.
- Once you have selected the number, tap on + icon.
All Done .
- Download and install Handcent SMS.
- Now tap on menu, located on upper left corner.
- Tap on Gear icon.
- Tap on “Security & privacy” > “Manage blacklist“.
- Tap on + icon, There you have to enter the number of the specific person whom you want to block, in order to not receive any message from him/her.
That’s all for now, Please keep visiting Techbeasts for more interesting guides and tips. If you found this guide helpful please share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017