New Moto X is really a handful device in mind range a new updated feature is voice command. Using voice command you can tell you Moto X what to do, its same like Google Now but with more improved features. Can you imagine that it will be so easy that all you have to do is give a voice command to your Moto X and it will do that task. You don’t need to use your finger and hold your device to do a specific task. Following are the all voice commands that you can use to tell your Moto X what to do.
Moto X Voice Commands List:
- Goodnight: Turns on the Sleeping do-not-disturb mode in Moto Assist.
- Post to Facebook: Shares that oh-so-urgent status update that’s just burning a hole inside you.
- Send WhatsApp message: Same, only over WhatsApp.
- What’s Up? Tells you the time, and any unread notifications.
- What’s this song? Listens to the beat. Tells you what’s rocking.
- How far away is the moon? Just a basic Google search. (Answer: 238,900 miles.)
- Navigate home: If you have a home location noted in Google and need to know how to get there, this will help guide you there. (Or you can obviously navigate other places.)
- Take a selfie: We’re not saying you should, but this will fire up the front-facing camera and count down from three. Be sure to remember to use duckface.
- When’s my next meeting? Uses Google Now to see what you’re about to be up to, or what it was your were supposed to be doing.
- Find my phone: A great old feature. Finds your phone.
- Remind me to pick up milk tonight: Sets a reminder to pick up milk. Or bread. Or cheese. Need anything else?
- Play Beethoven on YouTube: Because if there’s one thing Beethoven had in mind all those years ago, it was being broadcast on the same medium as cat videos.
- Talk to me: Will announce incoming calls and texts and for a half-hour.
- Set alarm for 6 a.m. tomorrow: Boy, you sure do wake up early.
- Take a photo: Fires up the rear camera.
- Send text to Lisa Lewis: She’ll be glad to hear from you. Or text anyone else in your contacts.
- Check voicemail: It’s your mom. Give her a call back.
- Open Calendar: Because being late is for losers.
- Good morning: Wake up, talk to your phone, learn your next appointment.
- Get list of commands: This does what we just did here. Only not as funny.
- What’s the weather? So you know what it’s like outside without having to go outside.
- Call Lisa Lewis on mobile: That Lisa Lewis sure is popular. Or you could call anyone else.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Fix Samsung account session expired [ How To ] - February 27, 2017
- How To: Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime - February 27, 2017
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017