Learning about weather is one of the most important things now a days, a simple change in weather can change your plans. Using a simple weather widget can give you information about all the changes in weather. Since iOS does not support widgets, they have given the option for you to look for weather by scrolling down. Now thing like that is teasing, I mean every time you need to see a weather change, you have to Swipe down.
A jailbroken iOS device can give its user something worth trying, Forecast is an application that changes the wallpaper on both your Lock-Screen and Home-Screen to an animated representation of Current Weather situation in your Area. With only $0.99 you can buy this app as an Apple user can easily afford such amount of money. It is incredibly easy to use as Apple made this tweak itself, which is not for real.
Jailbreak your iOS Device.
Since the following tutorial needs an iOS device which is Jailbroken, you need to Jailbreak your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Jailbreak Section to find out how to Jailbreak your device
- Open Cydia.
- Search for Forecast.
- Tap Fancy once the search is over.
- Tap Purchase in the top right corner.
- Pay and Close it and then Tap install.
- Tap Confirm.
- Restart your device
- Once your device restarts, Forecast will automatically start displaying the Weather data on your Lock-Screen and Home-Screen.
- You can swipe right to check the Forecast of your City.
- Swipe left to access the default lock screen and unlock your phone.
- Tap Settings > Forecast.
- Tap switcher to enable/disable any options
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016