Are you tired of swiping the applications in recent apps menu away one by one in your Sony Xperia Z series smartphone? Well, that’s one missing feature that annoys most of the users, Xperia devices up to the Sony Xperia Z2 do not have a close all button in the recent apps menu, nor a kill all apps button. Users have to close the applications one by one by swiping towards left or right and guess what, if you’ve opened a plethora of apps, it’s going to take a while for you to close all the applications or the simplest thing you may be able to do is to restart your device and have all the apps closed at once. But that doesn’t seem to be a good approach at all. To overcome this lacking feature in the Xperia Z series, XDA member MagicHunta came up with a small application named as “TaskKiller 1ClickCloseAll”.
TaskKiller 1ClickCloseAll intelligently adds a close all button to the task manager or recent apps menu of your Sony Xperia Z series smartphone. The application does’t require root access, you can simply install it using an APK file and you’re all good to go with it. We’ve tested it and found it working on Xperia Z1, the application is found to be working on almost all Xperia Z series phones and some other Xperia smartphones as well and supports almost all Android versions from Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean to Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If you’re wondering how you can get it working, we’ve cooked up this small how to guide. Let’s move a little ahead and learn how to add the Close All button in recent apps menu or task manager on your Xperia smartphone.
This application adds close all button in the recent apps menu or task manager of Sony Xperia Z, ZR, ZL, Z1, Z2, Z Ultra, Z1 Compact and others running Android 4.2.2, 4.3 or 4.4 KitKat.
How To Add Close All Button In Sony Xperia Z Series’s Recent Apps Menu
- Download TaskKiller 1ClickCloseAll APK File. Link 1 | Link 2
- Copy the APK file to your Sony Xperia Z smartphone.
- Now go to settings > security > unknown sources > check allow.
- Now locate the downloaded APK file using some file manager on your Xperia smartphone.
- Tap the APK, begin with the installation and complete it.
- Now open some applications on your phone and minimize those.
- Now open the task manager / recent applications. You will find a close all button.
- Press close all button, all apps will be turned off / closed. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017