A good thing about Windows Phone is People Hub in which we have all our contact’s. People Hub works awesome it integrate your contact form Facebook/Twitter and merge with the contacts on the phone,basically it keep all of your friends data in one place. But sometimes not, have you ever wonder why sometimes you face a problem that when you saved a contact with friends nickname or his complete name, but when you try to search you find his/her Facebook name or Twitter or you find double contacts. It happens because the first and last name is not same on either contacts or Facebook/Twitter. So today i’ll tell you a simple way to merge a contact in Windows Phone.
How to link and merge contacts in Windows Phone:
Follow all the simple steps to link and merge your contacts in Windows Phone and this method is for all variants of Windows Phone. Choose the right contacts.
- First Select the contact you want to link to other.
- After taping on the contact a new page will open, now at the bottom of the page you’ll see 3 options. [ Pin,link and Edit ].
- Now tap on the link icon.
- You’ll be passed on to next page where you’ll see all you phone contacts.
- Now tap on the contact that you want to link with the one that you have chosen in the 1st step.
- You have successfully linked your two contacts.
- Do tell me your experience in comments.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017