When Super AMOLED was introduced, it changed the era of LEDs. AMOLED is awesome in many ways, colors are sharp, display is super bright etc. But there is a problem with AMOLED display, it burn-in the display on Android devices, pictures get blurry as in old days of CRT screens. Well no need to get worry AMOLED burn-in can be fixed.
In the following guide I’ll tell you how to fix AMOLED burn-in on Android devices, we are not using any root methods nor black and white wallpaper trick. All you have to do is install a third-party app on your device and boom its fixed. Also I’ll tell more methods that will prevent AMOLED burn-in on Android display.
How to fix Amoled burn-in on Android:
- First open Google Play on your Android device.
- Search for AMOLED Burn-In Fixer and install it.
- Run the AMOLED Burn-In Fixer from your app drawer.
- First it will tell test you device whether burn-in has happened or not. Also it will hide the UI parts to prevent the burn-in.
- If you device is having AMOLED burn-in issue AMOLED Burn-In Fixer will fix it.
- Open settings on your Android device.
- Tap on display.
- Reduce your screen brightness or set it on automatic.
- Reduce your screen timeout, set to 10 seconds.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Select Display from the list.
- Find Color inversion and turn it on.
- Open Google Play on your device.
- Search for Nova Launcher and install it.
- Once installed enable the Nova Launcher and select it as default.
- Also change your home screen wallpaper to a solid color wallpaper.
After applying all these methods if still you facing AMOLED burn-in issue on your Android display, then you should head to manufacturer service center to get it fixed.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017
- Download Kodi v17.1 Krypton Final Version - March 22, 2017
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.29.1 And 0.59.1 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak - March 22, 2017