Few hours back we have posted ” How to Bypass Apple ID on iPhone 4 running iOS 7.0.4 ” and its working. Now good news for those who are running iOS 7.1 on iPhone 4 they can also Bypass Apple ID or iCloud id by using our step by step guide. This guide is also working perfect but don’t try this on iPhone 5 , 5c and 5s because right now we don’t have working guide for them, but not to worry we are working on it as soon as we get it i will post it.
How To Bypass Apple ID On iPhone Running iOS 7.1:
Follow all the steps carefully in order to get bypass through Apple id on your iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1. Before starting the process you’ll need to do some steps on your system. Note: This guide is for window user’s not for Mac. You have to disable your Antivirus for 15mins or more because if your Antivirus is running then you cannot run iOS soft dev pack.
- First Download and Install Java JDK x86 Tool
- Download Evasi0n 7
- Download and Install iOS soft dev pack
- Open it.
- Put your iPhone 4 into DFU Mode.
- Click 1 to run the ssh_rd tool.
- Now wait till it is done, until you get the Successful in Green letters.
- Click number 2 to mount your Filesystem, if not mounted for the first time then close the window, open it again and Click number 2 again.
- Now Click number 3 to Copy the required files to Bypass the iCloud Account.
- Your device will reboot and into restore mode
- Click 4 to Exit Recovery.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit version of Windows 10 [Guide] - October 5, 2015
- Need for Speed No Limits Online for Pc – Windows and Mac - October 5, 2015
- PewDiePie Legend of Brofist Online for Pc – Windows and Mac - September 30, 2015