Teen Patti – Indian Poker is by far the best poker game available for Android and all those who don’t own an Android device also wants to play this game. If you are trying to find the alternate of Teen Patti, you can try Zynga poker, but this game has an entire new and high level than Zynga Poker. But Zynga poker requires an active internet connection that is not available at some places, Teen Patti offers you offline play with bots too or to play with friends you need an active internet connection and a Facebook account, then you can play with your Facebook friends anywhere you like. This game is available for Free at Android and now you can play in on PC too. Just Follow our Guide and All is Well. But remember this is not an official release for PC, it is just being run on PC using a Third Party Emulator.
Before We Go Any Further, Let’s look at the Features of Teen Patti – Indian Poker:
- Play with real players anywhere in the world
- Create private rooms
- Easy and refreshing interface to play the moves like Blind, Chaal and Show
- Live in-game chat and exchange gifts.
All read and Done, Now let’s see how to install it on PC.
- An Active Internet connection.
- An Apk File of Teen Patti – Indian Poker [Optional].
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
How To Play Teen Patti – Indian Poker On PC.
- First Download And install BlueStacks.
- Start Bluestacks, click on Search icon.
- Search for Teen Patti – Indian Poker and Click on Install.
- Just like on Android it will first download then install.
- After the installation Click on Teen Patti – Indian Poker Icon to start playing the game.
If you are using an Apk file.
- Download an Apk file of Teen Patti – Indian Poker .
- If you have already installed Bluestacks, then just double-click the apk file will start the installation.
- If not then Install Bluestacks to start the installation.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Custom SviewCover Clocks for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F - January 30, 2015
- Enable Quick Reply for WhatsApp in iOS 8 with Nuntius - January 30, 2015
- NotificationKeeper, Access Notifications while “Do Not Disturb” is Enable - January 29, 2015