Have you played this frustrating game on your Android or Apple device? Well, if now, it may be the time now to play this game and test your patience. It is highly recommended not to play if you lack in patience and you can’t hold your nerves. Yes, it is that kind of annoying game. Based on 2D features and packed up only in 894KB, this game has hit the top charts in both Apple and Android App stores and is the most played free game at the moment. Flappy Bird’s revenue has already went up to 50,000$s only from the ads inside the game that makes its popularity even more significant. The game has yet to head towards Windows phone platform. Well, enough talking about the game for now, read all about it here if you’re interested.
Let’s get back to the topic. Everyone’s trying to get their hands on the game as soon as they come to know about it. While some of you are unable to find this game in the Google Play Store or some if you can’t access Google Play Store in your region and you’re appetite is increasing to play this game, you may not worry about it anymore as we already have the direct APK right here for you. Let’s go through the game description and then head towards the APK download and installation instructions.
Flap your wings to fly…[How to play]
> Tap to flap your wings to fly.
> Avoid pipes.
> Try to get 4 medals: Bronze, Silver, Gold (hard), Platinum (very hard)
How to Install Flappy Bird APK v1.3 on your Android:
- Download Flappy Bird v1.3 APK | Link 2
- Copy the downloaded APK file on your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Uninstall any previous version of Flappy Bird if installed.
- Locate the downloaded file on your phone now and tap it.
- If asked, allow Unknown Sources in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Proceed with the installation instructions and complete it.
- Open your game from the App Drawer after installing it.
- Flap your Bird now
- Share your high score with us :D.
- That’s All!
Also Check: Flappy Bird for PC
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop On At&t Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH I727 - August 2, 2015
- Galaxy Note 5 & Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Pictures & Specs - August 2, 2015
- Update Sony Xperia Z2 To Android 5.1.1 23.4.A.0.546 Firmware - July 27, 2015