A new 2D game that has gone viral and is toppling the charts in the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Flappy Birds is that kind of tough game that will let the so called gaming geeks to once wonder about how to play it and how to tackle it. A very small sized game and packing up low quality graphics definitely puts everyone in thoughts what’s special. Well, once you play it you’ll definitely laugh or get frustrated and hit your phone on the floor. I highly recommend the people with less patience not to try out this game :D.
Ok, the game is available in the app stores, but how about giving a try on a Windows PC or MAC? Well, in the following post we are going to have a look on a method to get this game running on desktop PC. It’s a good chance for those who do not own an Android or IOS device and still want to play this game, just move a little forward with us and get this game on your PC. Let’s have a look at the short description.
Flap your wings to fly…
[How to play]
> Tap to flap your wings to fly.
> Avoid pipes.
> Try to get 4 medals: Bronze, Silver, Gold (hard), Platinum (very hard)
How to Download and Install Flappy Bird on PC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, Download Flappy Bird APK file.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Flappy Bird
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Tap the screen by clicking inside the game frame.
- Enjoy the most tough game ever!
- Don’t forget to let us know about your high score.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How To Root Sony Xperia Z,ZR,ZL 10.5.1.A.0.283 Android 4.4.4 KitKat [Locked/Unlocked BL] - September 18, 2014
- How To Install iOS 8 On Your iPhone, iPad Or iPod Touch [Through OTA,iTunes, IPSW] - September 17, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Leaks - September 15, 2014