Galaxy Note 3 has received the Official Update of Android 4.4 Kit-Kat, but it is a leaked version, chances of bugs and issues are common. IF you want to install Android 4.4 Official update on your Note 3, you have the link all you need is to follow it. But if you really want to enjoy the Android 4.4 Kit-Kat along with amazing performance, supports PIE and Multi-View Feature. This ROM has Stock Goodies of Android 4.4 along with Stock kernel, to give you amazing battery life.Custom Tweaks are there to let you treat your device as you like. If you want to try Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your Galaxy Note 3, this can be the best option available.
In this Article, we will show you How To Install Smasher X Android 4.4 Kit-Kat On Sprint Galaxy Note 3.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Sprint Galaxy Note 3.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
All Read and ready to Install Smasher X Android 4.4 Kit-Kat On Sprint Galaxy Note 3. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.
Pages: Page 1 | Page 2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Spirit FM Radio, Over the Air FM Radio, No Internet Required - October 22, 2014
- Photo Pinner Allows You To Pin Photos On Android Lollipop - October 22, 2014
- Update Nexus 4 to Android 5.0 Lollipop, Ported From Nexus 5 Preview Image - October 21, 2014