Another addictive and fun game by King, the same people behind Candy Crush Saga. Farm Heroes Saga is also similar to Candy Crush Saga. Instead of joining candies and burst them off, in Farm Heroes Saga, you got to make a combination of at least 3 same shaped carrots or strawberries and burst em off and continue to finish a level.
The game consists of hundreds of levels, and is absolutely available for free download in the Google Play Store. You may want to play this game and just in case you don’t have an Android phone or Apple iPhone to play it, you may not worry as we are going to have a look on how to install and play this awesome game on your PC running Windows XP/7/8/8.1 or a MAC. Let’s have a look on the game description by the developer first.
Checkout: Benji Bananas for PC
Farm Heroes Saga Features:
● Gather all kinds of cropsies to win the level before you run out of moves.
● Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master.
● Acres of luscious levels to complete and marvellous magic beans to collect.
● Take on your friends to compete for the best score and see who can switch their way to the fattest onions ever!
● Rechargeable boosters, extra moves and special power-ups to help with those challenging levels.
Also Check: Danger Dash for PC
How to Install and Play Farm Heroes Saga on Windows PC or MAC:
- You need an Android emulator to run this game on your Windows PC or MAC. We recommend using Bluestacks. Use our guide to install it on your PC.
- After downloading and installing Bluestacks, download Farm Heroes Saga APK from here.
- Open the downloaded APK file now, and let Bluestacks install it.
- Open BlueStacks now > All Apps > Farm Heroes Saga.
- The game will start now, follow the on screen instructions.
- Follow the initial screen, you’ll be able to play it.
- Swap the Farm Heroes by dragging with your mouse’s right click.
- Enjoy endless fun.
That’s All! In case you got any queries, don’t hesitate to stop by the comment box below. Thank You!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Factory Images On Google Nexus 5, 6, 7, 9 & Nexus Player - October 5, 2015
- Install CWM & Root Galaxy Note 5 N920I/N920C - October 1, 2015
- Here Are Nexus 6P & 5X Official Camera Samples - September 29, 2015