Hill Climb Racing is a mini Android racing game and is quite addictive as well. You got to drive your car and collect the coins climbing through the ups and downs on the track. The game is packed up in only 14 MBs is very lite and requires a device with Android 2.2 + to run on.
You can unlock new vehicles, new tracks and also purchase performance upgrades. So, more coins you collect, more goodies you can get. In total there are 14 different levels to play in the game. It may take quite a long time to collect lots of coins, so to overcome the need we’ve found the modded APK of Hill Climb Racing that has unlimited coins. Go ahead and read the instructions to install it and enjoy playing the game. Let’s have a look on the game features first.
– 14 different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank etc)
– Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
– 14 stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
– Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
– Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
– Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
– Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
How to Install Hill Climb Racing Mod APK:
- Download Hill Climb Racing Mod APK from here or Here
- Download the file on your PC and transfer it to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Uninstall any previous version of Hill Climb Racing if installed.
- Open the APK file that you just downloaded and placed on your phone.
- If it says install blocked, then allow “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security and open the APK file again.
- If prompted, select Package installer and proceed with the installation.
- After installing, find the installed App in App Drawer.
- Open the game, check out unlimited coins.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Dubsmash For PC & MAC - May 4, 2015
- Update Xperia Z2 D6503 to Android Lollipop 23.1.A.1.28 Firmware - May 4, 2015
- Backup/Restore EFS/IMEI on Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge [how to] - May 4, 2015