It has been a Month, since Verizon rolled out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S3. It feels a bit weird to hear, because most of the devices are now receiving the update of Android 4.4 Kit-Kat and Verizon Galaxy S3 will receive the update of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. As, we all know that Rooting a Samsung Device is far easier than any other OEM, but when it comes to Rooting a Samsung Device from a US carrier, then things become a little complicated. But thanks to developers, we have the solution of every question users are asking. The Verizon Galaxy S3 has received the Android 4.3 VRUCML1 and if you have updated your Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3 VRUCML1 and looking for a solution to Root it, We will show you how it is done.
In this Article, we will show you How To Root Verizon Galaxy S3 On Android 4.3 VRUCML1 Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- This Tutorial is Only For Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How To Root Verizon Galaxy S3 On Android 4.3 VRUCML1 Official Firmware.
- Download Latest Saferoot Exploit and Extract it.
- Now Connect your Galaxy S3 to PC, using original data cable.
- Once the Device is Recognized, double click the Installer.bat, if you are using Windows Or Install.sh, if you are using Mac.
- Doing this will trigger the Root Script, which will install Super SU on your device.
That’s it your Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 has been Rooted On VRUCML1Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Download any Root Checker app or See Super SU in app Drawer to Verify root access.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Transform Your Galaxy Note 4 into a Nexus 6 - May 22, 2015
- Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget for Galaxy S4 and Other devices - May 20, 2015
- Root and Install Recovery Files on Samsung Galaxy Devices using Odin - May 20, 2015