Apps are love-able things in Smartphone, after all they are the life of Smartphones, the only reason why Android has become most popular OS in Market. However, there are some apps loaded in OS, that are no use for some Users and yet there is no way they can remove them, because they are a part of Package from the OEMs and they feed on battery, more than any other thing. Such Apps are Properly called Bloats and most of the users feel a strong desire to eliminate them from the device. Because of them, when you use Galaxy Devices, they do not perform well and despite having such Powerful Processors and that Much RAM, they lag and perform slow.
Samsung Flagship device Galaxy Note 3 has also arrived with a Quad-Core processor and 3GB of RAM, yet at some points it lags and starting to get slow, like Opening Contacts and especially after a time even try to Open it, it delays at Lock-Screen. It arrives with almost 3 pages of System apps that is most likely not to be used by a User. There might be a different in Opinion, but still most of them are useless.
How To Remove Bloatwares.
- Download the GALAXY Note 3 Cleaner.Zip but do-not extract it.
- Open it >META-INF\com\google\android\ and Right click Updater-Script and Select Open With.
- Now Select Note Pad ++ from the Suggested Apps.
- The Updater-Script will open now and you will see the list of all the Stock apps.
- You can now Add or Remove the Stock apps. Just delete the Line Number from the Note Pad ++ of the App you want to remove.
- Once you have deleted the Desired apps, Copy the Zip to the Phone.
- Open Recovery.How? Press and hold Volume Up +Home + Power buttons until you see some text on screen.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ from the Options.
- Select the GALAXY Note 3 Cleaner.Zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- If the Recovery Prompts you, Root access possibly lost, Fix? Tap Yes
- Once the Installation is Over, Go Back
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
Once the boot is done, Open App Drawer to see a cleaner App drawer.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- How to Remove Bootloader Warning in Moto G 2014 - November 22, 2014
- How to Enable Call Recording in Sony Xperia Z2 & Z3 - November 22, 2014
- Update HTC Explorer to Android 5.0 CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM - November 20, 2014