Hotspot Shield VPN is the best Vpn for Android and System. It recently got a update now you can download the latest Hotsopt Shield for your Android devices. Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked. Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere. Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption. Prevent hackers from stealing your private information. Browse the web privately & anonymously. Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x.
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services – get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Download Hotspot Shield VPN 1.6.6 Android APK
- You can Download Hotspot Shield VPN 18.104.22.168 APK / Download Hotspot Shield VPN for Android 1.6.1 apk – (Google Play Store).
Now Follow our step by step guide on How to Install Hotspot Shield VPN for Android 22.214.171.124/1.6.1 APK.
How to Install Hotspot Shield VPN for Android 126.96.36.199 APK:
Carefully follow all the simple steps so that you can install Hotspot Shield VPN for Android on your device.
Step 1: First download apk file on your system or you can download directly on your device.
Step 2: Download ES Explorer File Manager or the one you like.
Step 3: Now goto settings> Applications > check “Unknown sources” box. Tap ‘OK” on the warning.
Step 4: Now connect your device with pc and copy the downloaded apk file to your SD Card.
Step 5: Disconnect your device and navigate to the folder on your device where you placed the Hotspot Shield VPN apk file.
Step 6: Tap on apk file a pop-up will appear with 2 options package installer / verify and install select package installer and press ok.
Done now you can use Hotspot Shield VPN on your Android device and Surf freely ..
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Lock and Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Using the Fingerprint Scanner - April 11, 2015
- How To Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 [ Guide ] - April 11, 2015
- How to Set video auto-play settings in the Facebook app - April 11, 2015