Its about time. The Nexus 5 is out all over now. Yesterday in a press release event, Google pulled off curtain from its next generation Nexus, the Nexus 5. Sporting a massive and beautiful 4.95 inch Full HD display with 445 ppi, the device is powered up with a Snapdragon 800 Quad Core CPU clocked at 2.26 GHz with Adreno 330 GPU, under the hood it is packed up with a 2300 mAh battery. While there is a 2 GB ram to speed up the processes and the device comes with either 16 GB storage or 32 GB storage.
Ok so, that was all about the device’s specs, what’s keeping the device hot in the news and reviews is its all new Android that was announced earlier by Google, and is finally revealed now with the release of the Nexus 5. The all new Nexus 5 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. While the day was full of Nexus 5’s news, reviews, and other talks, the Nexus 5’s applications got leaked publicly, and Google has als provided the source code officially.
The pulled out stuff includes Hangouts (supports SMS/MMS and GIF), Nexus 5 email apk and other various apks that are quite awesome to get the hands on. The stuff has been posted publicly and is available for download and installation.
Go ahead and download the following Apk’s and install in your phone.
- Google Calender Apk – Download
- Google Talk Apk – Download
- DeskClock - Download
- Gallery apk - Download
- Google Keep – Download
- Google Hangouts (Now Supports SMS / MMS and GIF) – Download
- Google Keyboard Apk - Download
- Gmail Apk – Download
- Email Apk – Download
- Google Play Services Apk – Download
- Google Velvet Apk - Download
- Google Home Launcher Apk – Download
Here are some of the screenshots i got after installing these apk’s on my Galaxy Note 3:
Install the applications, and lets us know what do you experience. Happy Nexus 5!
In case of any difficulty or query, feel free to leave us a comment. Thank You!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 To Android 5.0 Lollipop [Official Firmware] - January 28, 2015
- How To Add Close All Button In Sony Xperia Z Series’s Recent Apps Menu - January 28, 2015
- Line Stage For PC – Windows XP/7/8/8.1 & MAC - January 27, 2015