How to Install and Use Sony Flashtool on Xperia Devices

60 Flares 60 Flares ×

Japanese manufacturer Sony’s Xperia line is going quite good and is being used by a number of people, the Xperia series runs on Android (that is an open source operating system), as the developments are getting fast day by day on Android,  getting the latest mods, tweaks and modify your Xperia device makes you even love it more.

Sometimes the users want to flash a new firmware in case of getting their device soft brick, or sometimes just to improve the performance. While the OTA updates take a long time to reach different regions, some of the users also look for a way to flash latest firmware on their devices before it makes a way to their devices through OTA updates. Rooting the phone is another option that allows the tinkering on device, flashing custom roms, kernels and a lot more things are there that can be flashed in an Xperia device, but wondering how? Well, Sony has a Flashtool for its Xperia line up.

Sony Flash Tool

Flashtool is a light software, that allows the flashing through ftf (flashtoolfirmwarefiles). It becomes handy if you are struck somewhere. In today’s tutorial we will be having a look on the detailed guide to use Flashtool.

As this is the main tutorial for Flashtool, we will be having a look on the method to flash firmware in an Xperia device.

Before we begin you need to download and install the following.

Understanding & Using the Flashtool:

1. After you’ve downloaded and installed the Flashtool, you’ll get a folder named ”Flashtool” in your C: drive, or the drive which you selected while installation.
      2. Here you can see the folders like Custom, Devices, Firmwares, Drivers.
      3. The devices folder contains the supported devices, firmwares is the folder where you will place the .ftf file to be flashed in your phone, while the drivers folders has the Flashtool-drivers for all Xperia devices, you may install drivers through Flashtool in case you face any difficulty at the time of flashing.
      4. Access the Flashtool-drivers and install Fastboot & Flashmode drivers as well first.Screenshot_2
      5. After the drivers have been installed, you’re good to go with Flashtool now. The first thing you need to do is, you need to download your desired file, that you are going to flash. It may be a firmware, a kernel or a root file, but it should be in .ftf format. Download the file and place it in ‘‘Firmwares” folder that is is in Flashtool folder.Screenshot_6
      6. Run the Flashtool.exe now, access it from the installed programs or from the same folder under drive C:.
      7. In Flashtool, hit the lightening button on the top left, select whether you want to run Flashmode or Fastboot mode. Flashmode is the one you’ll need most probably while you’re trying to install an ftf file, select it and press Ok.Screenshot_1
      8. Select the firmware or the file that you want to flash here, and make the other selections accordingly, below is an image showing the procedure for a firmware’s ftf file. After you’ve settled it up, hit the Flash button at the bottom now, it will start loading the ftf file and show you logs. Screenshot_3
      9. As soon as the file is loaded, you should see a pop up, prompting you to connect your device to the PC in Flashmode.
      10. Now, turn off your device, and connect to your PC using the original data cable while keeping the Volume down key pressed. You should see the Green LED on your device. This is for flashmode, in case you want to connect your device in fastboot mode, you need to connect it while keeping the Volume Up key pressed and you should see the Blue LED now. For older Xperia devices, the back key will work for Flashmode while the menu key will work for fastboot mode.

11. After you’ve connected your device successfully, the Flashing will start, wait and sit back while the flashing gets completed. You should see the logs now, as soon as it is done the ”flashing done” will appear at the bottom.

That’s All! We hope that the tutorial was easy for you to understand. Any difficulties or queries you got? Feel free to leave us a comment, We will try our best to help you out.

Usama M

+Usama M is a FarmVille Freak | a software engineering student, and besides being a FarmVille freak, he's a tech freak as well, has a keen interest in Android OS and it's happenings and always loves to mess with the latest gadgets to digg the stuff out of em'.

• Pingback: Root Sony Xperia Z C6602/3 Running on Latest Android 4.2.2 [10.3.1.A.0.244 / 10.3.1.A.2.67] Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Root Sony Xperia Z C6602/3 Running on Latest Android 4.2.2 [10.3.1.A.0.244 / 10.3.1.A.2.67] Firmware | Gadgets Arena()

• Pingback: Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 14.2.A.0.290 Firmware on Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 to Latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 14.2.A.0.290 Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: How to Update Sony Xperia Z1 C6943 to Latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 14.2.A.0.290 Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Sony Xperia Z1 C6906 to Latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 14.2.A.0.290 Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Sony Xperia Z C6603 to Latest Android 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM 11 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia U | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Xperia ZR C5503 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 10.4.B.0.569 Official Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Xperia ZR C5502 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean 10.4.B.0.569 Official Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Pingback: Update Xperia Z Ultra C6802/C6883 Official 14.2.A.0.290 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware | TechBeasts()

• Quesito Quesito Q

Hello, Usama follow all the steps you describe here to change the firmware of the xperia rom C6903 z1, but the Flashtool always throws me the same error.I have all the drivers installed.Example:
    07/033/2013 18:33:16 – INFO – Device connected in flash mode
    07/033/2013 18:33:36 – INFO – Opening device for R / W
    07/033/2013 18:33:57 – INFO – Start Flashing
    07/033/2013 18:33:57 – INFO – Processing loader
    07/033/2013 18:33:57 – INFO – Checking header
    07/033/2013 18:33:58 – INFO – Ending flash session
    07/033/2013 18:45:58 – ERROR –
    07/033/2013 18:45:58 – ERROR – Error flashing. Aborted
    07/033/2013 18:49:59 – INFO – Device connected in flash mode
    07/033/2013 18:50:41 – INFO – Device disconnected
    07/033/2013 18:52:59 – INFO – Device connected in flash mode
    07/033/2013 18:59:32 – INFO – Device disconnected
    with the program Sony Emma do not have any problem to install a rom, but I can not the Flashtool.Can you help me?Thank you.

• Usama Mujtaba

@quesitoquesitoq:disqus you got to keep the volume down key pressed when you flash the firmware. Do not leave the key :) this is happening because you leave the key after it picks up your phone.

• Quesito Quesito Q

Thank you very perfectly. :-) :-)

• Mohamed Elhadad

same problem with any any soul.????

• Pingback: [C2104/C105]Najnowsza wersja softu 4.2.2 [15.3.A.1.14] - NOWOŚĆ!! - Strona 40()

• Sheikh Alamin

when I turn off my device, and connect to PC using the original data cable while keeping the Volume down key pressed – then this message show..plz help

• Usama Mujtaba

@sheikhalamin:disqus You need to install Flashmode drivers first. Please read the flashtool guide carefully.

• Atul Tiwari

There is error in installing drivers from the file……
        suggest someway

• Usama Mujtaba

@atul_tiwari:disqus you’re using windows 8? If so then you will have to disable Signature Verification first.

• pK

I have successfully installed the drivers. Can I re-enable Signature Verification? Will it affect the functioning of the above drivers? Thanks!

• pK

Also, will it affect the functioning of Windows in any way, if I keep it disabled? Thanks!

• Abdullah Tariq

@usamamujtaba:disqus facing same problem…!!!
      after installing the drivers….

• bitter

works perfectly thanks again but i forget to backup all my data hahaha :d

• Tomoms

how funny.

• Bradley Hadwick

Flashtool on Mac won’t recognise that my phone is connected in flashmode or fastboot mode. I have the relevant light on my LED, and Sony Software recognises flashmode fine when doing a “repair”. I used to use flashtool and when connecting in flashmode, even though no options to flash had been selected, it used to still register the device as “connected in flash mode”. I did try to root the handset via vRoot and Root360, but these both failed due to being on 4.3 version .290
    Has this somehow broken my flash mode?
    I have “repaired” through Sony Mac software, and still the issue persists.
    Any help would be appreciated!

• Usama Mujtaba

@bradleyhadwick:disqus this flashtool will not work on MAC. please try using windows.

• Varadha Raju

Hi Bro, I have Xperia SP with 4.3 android version, could you help me to downgrade to 4.2?
    Basic outline steps should be fine :)

• Tomoms

You can’t. Android 4.2 was never released for Sony Xperia SP. You can downgrade to android 4.1

• Peter

I can’t install the drivers… Fastboot and Flashmode it shows me an error!

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_ON7vIXGgEP:disqus you’re probably running Windows 8. please disable driver signature verification and then install Fastboot and Flashmode drivers.

• Karim

please help
    i flashed my device Xperia U + rooted + BLU but its stuck; when i turn it on i can only go to CM .. how can i restore my device ??

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_aQgoTp7Lvi:disqus flash stock ftf in your Xperia U and the problem will be solved. You need to find stock ftf and flash using Sony Flashtool. And it’s not CM it should be CWM recovery. or You’ve flashed an invalid custom ROM based on CyanogenMod (CM)

• Karim

I Downloaded ST25i_6.1.1.B.1.100_Sony.ftf when i try to flash it i get error:

09/057/2014 19:57:54 – ERROR – ( – Error in processHeader : 22 : The device does not recognize the command.

09/057/2014 19:57:54 – ERROR – ( – Error flashing. Aborted

I excluded the (system) flash .. it flashed correctly but my phone didnt boot can i flash the system ? or maybe u can give me a link ..

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_aQgoTp7Lvi:disqus make sure that your device is properly connected and you’ve installed flashmode drivers properly and drivers for your device as well. Do not leave the volume down key until the flashing is done. You may find another stock firmware and give it a try.

• Pingback: Replace Xperia Z1 C6906 to Legitimate Android four.four.2 KitKat Firmware | Daily News()

• Pingback: How To Replace Xperia Z1 C6943 to Legitimate Android four.four.2 KitKat Firmware | Daily News()

• littledutch62

I’ve flashed my xperia t but can’t get out of flashmode plz help I’ve tried pressing power till it vibrates once but no joy

• Pingback: How To Root Sony Xperia Z Running on Android Jelly Bean - ParthWeb()

• Michael Walker-Toye

This worked. Thank you.

• Usama Mujtaba

@michael_toye:disqus thanks a lot of the feedback. Stay connected with us.

• Saiyed Abad Husain

Asak, Linik is not working. Go ahead and download the Flashtool and install it – Download it Here: Link 1

• Usama Mujtaba

@saiyedabadhusain:disqus The link has been updated since long.

• Justin Kennedy

For Mac OSX the firmwares directory is located at: /Applications/

• sebastian jacob

is there a mac version of this flashtool software ?

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_KhrKWQo1yH:disqus yes, you can find the MAC download on the flashtool site linked above.

• Usama Mujtaba

@ShadyPunk:disqus yes, you will only have to install Flashtool for MAC.

• Usama Mujtaba

Make sure that your device is connected properly and do not leave the volume down key unless the flashing has ended.

• shehbaz

while installing drivers ,pop up windows open it says sony mobile comunication fail to intall

• NRW

The Flashtool download link is dead. Are there any alternatives?

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_77fi7Tq4aH:disqus thank you for letting me know. The link has been updated :)

• Manal

drivers didn’t installed ,… this happened … help me please .

• chinthaka

HI USAMA. thank you to help us. USAMA I did as you tell above lesson .but I did’t understand how to download these things .step 5 ( V )

and without that step only that menu has this file ” X10_V1_BLRelock.ftf” . so I flash with this file and continue result is in second image . help me bro…. what am I doing now….

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_0zVjKBt5Ey:disqus those are multiple and different files. You will flash your desired one FTF file or others depending on your choice. I’ve used those in images to help the people better understand this tutorial. I guess you’re mixing it up.

• Usama Mujtaba

@carlodioquino:disqus what are you trying to do? I don’t find anything wrong with this log..

• Prashant Chouhan

Thanks bro!! You are the life saver. after installing the kitkat update my xperia sola’s navigation keys(home,menu,back) are not responding. All i want to return to my original GB version until i find a stable kitkat custom rom so that i can use my device then.

Do you know the stable kitkat rom.

i installed but my nevigation keys din’t work. do you know any stable kitkat rom out there??

• Usama Mujtaba

@prashantchouhan:disqus you can return to GB using the guide above. About a stable kitkat custom ROM, I won’t be able to give you any, as custom ROMs are always like this.. you have to compromise something in order to make them work on your device. My suggestion is to stick to stock ROM as long as there’s no good custom ROM around.

• Zaidi Awang

hello…just wanna know, where are all the drivers located, are they supposed to be in the drivers folder? mine just got the setup.exe even though I’ve installed all the drivers. Thanks

• Usama Mujtaba

@zaidiawang:disqus Flashtool>Drivers>FlashtoolDrivers Setup.exe file, run it and you will be able to install the drivers for your device.

• nozgul

i cant download the .ftf file it goes missing after 80% of download and it only shows the x10_BL_relock one in it

• Usama Mujtaba

@nozgul:disqus that depends from where you’re downloading the file.

• nozgul

Can you please send me the file? I have flashtool in my computer already just the ftf both of it

• nozgul

thanks alot Usama :) had few complications downloading the file but managed to get it. thanks alot

• nozgul

I want to know if this is actually working? its been long itme nad no changes but my phone is still having the green light

• Usama Mujtaba

@nozgul:disqus update to latest version of flashtool and try again.

• Mohamed Elhadad

did u solve it

I flashed my mobile today

But it’s only restarting almost 2 hour continuously ?

What i can do for this
    Please help me

• Usama Mujtaba

@nizamudheenma:disqus flash stock firmware on your phone.

• Jeya Narendran

Even after copying the files to .flashtool it give the info

• Usama Mujtaba

@jeyanarendran:disqus please read the error carefully, this is probably user issue, please move the file to exact path mentioned in the error.

• Leon Pearce

same problem as me and i tried moving it no avail, try (a google search should fiind this) i just installed and didnt get that error.. havent installed a ftf yet though so fingers crossed 😀

• Usama Mujtaba

@leon_pearce:disqus when it says move, do not copy the folder and paste it, but cut it and paste it. Let me know if this works or not. Make sure that the firmwares folder is empty before moving the files.Also, rename the old firmware folder i.e C:flashtoolfirmwares to firmwares.old

• Usama Mujtaba

@jeyanarendran:disqus rename the old copied firmware file to firmware.ftf.ol or firmware.old.
      Now once again place the firmware file in firmwares folder, but this time do not copy the file, you need to Cut the file instead and paste it.
      this should resolve your issue. Let me know if it works or not.

• Adobo King

How to do this on mac? Where do I download the lollipop firmware?

• Usama Mujtaba

@adoboking:disqus download flashtool for mac and rest of the procedure should be same.

• Usama Mujtaba

@istiaqkhanrony:disqus try leaving the volume down key. Also, install Sony PC Companion on your PC, but don’t turn it on while flashing the firmware.

• Hisham Elbdrawy

Not working for C5502.

Gets stucked on: created
    doing the magic
    creating vm (loljavasucks)

please! asnswer

• Usama Mujtaba

@hishamelbdrawy:disqus what are you trying to do with your C5502? this doesn’t seem to be an issue related with the Flashtool, but with the file you’re trying to flash instead.

• Usama Mujtaba

@jeyanarendran:disqus that’s great :) Stay connected with us :)

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_2eQwDuWNGY:disqus that’s called Nandroid Backup. Here’s a complete guide on that:

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_On9y7d5mw7:disqus install Sony PC Companion, that will bring drivers for your device.

• McOgbuefi

Hi Usuma. A search how to root my Sony Xperia Z brought me here and I discovered you treated something else. Might you have an idea on how to root Sony Xperia Z (C6603) device running Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

• Usama Mujtaba

@ncho157:disqus tell me your firmware build number.

• McOgbuefi

Please find my firmware build number: 10.5.1.A.0.283 Thanks and sorry for the delay. I don’t know why I didn’t get the notification on email.

• McOgbuefi

Thanks Usama. It worked. But for some reasons I can’t explain, the rooting tool didn’t work so I used Kingoroot. I really appreciate this.

• Usama Mujtaba

@ncho157:disqus I have no idea why the tool didn’t work for you, it has been working fine for users. But It’s alright if you rooted using Kingoroot. Stay connected :)

• McOgbuefi

Thanks Usama. I will let you know if I succeed in rooting my device. I really appreciate your assistance.

• Manoj Efron

Usama bro all are good but end the last when we start to connect the deviec it doesn’t connected,it showing only red light in my xperia c(2305).i tried press volume down key but it’s not working plz help me bro and sry about my bad english by the way bro plz give me the solution plzz thanks.

• Usama Mujtaba

@manojefron:disqus Please go through the comments and see how others resolved this issue.

• Manoj Efron

i know bro but im trying to connect with is showing nothing.showing only red light

• didka

,,,hI. Can someone tell me why I can’t download flashtools???;( I don’t know what’s going on ;(,,,please, ĺ

• Usama Mujtaba

@malohamon:disqus try skipping the drivers and use and flash the firmware, let me know what comes up.

• Malo Hamon

Isn’t that going to brick my phone? What are drivers for anyways? Will i need them throughout the rest of the rooting process?

• Usama Mujtaba

@malohamon:disqus No that will not brick your device. Drivers will basically help your computer to detect your phone in that particular mode. Try going ahead without drivers, if it doesn’t work let me know.

• Usama Mujtaba

@arifmauldi:disqus the firmware folder is supposed to be there. Try uninstalling the flashtool and then reinstall it once again.

• Mmarekani

Excellent tool!

• Khaled Mohamed Mohsen

hi Usama
    l have the same problem with z2 driver
    l installed flashtool drivers many times l have sony pc companion and close it before connecting the device in flash mode
    the process failed every time, the flashtool folder asks for driver and the window shows a new hardware needs installation through what called SEMC flash driver but the pc got slower when l tried to install it and stop work so l restart it again

• Usama Mujtaba

@khaledmohamedmohsen:disqus Are you still facing the issue? If so, then please provide the screenshot.

• Khaled Mohamed Mohsen

l am still facing the same problem but with no hope
        l downloaded z2 driver from developer site and tried to install it
        my device is shown as sony sa0111 ADB interface driver in device manger but l think it should be show D6503
        l hope you tell me that the problem is in windows XP or tell me how exactly l install my z2 driver as after i shut it down and press down volume key l found the window showing there is a new unknown device and the process failed however after while the pc companion shows that sony D6503 is connected while l leave the device shut in the usb cable

• Usama Mujtaba

@khaledmohamedmohsen:disqus did you try installing Flashmode drivers for Xperia Z2? You can do so by going into Flashtool > drivers> there is a drivers setup file, use that to install Z2 drivers particularly. I guess this is the issue you’re facing.

• Khaled Mohamed Mohsen

l have setup it many times with and without sony z2 driver from the same file and also all the drivers but l got the same issue

• Usama Mujtaba

@khaledmohamedmohsen:disqus Please try installing all drivers from scratch once again and give it a try. It should work.

• Khaled Mohamed Mohsen

here is what l got

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_ZKQdpMpIwf:disqus This error is coming up because you’re missing some drivers. Please install Sony PC Companion. Install Flashmode and Fastboot drivers using the drivers located inside Flashtool folder. This is the only issue you’re facing. You will get rid of this issue once you’ve installed all drivers properly.

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_89NWYSYrzs:disqus disconnect your device and reboot.

• Usama Mujtaba

@nizamudheenalanchery:disqus reinstall flashtool and all drivers. Try again after that.

• Andrés Sarmiento

Hi @usamamujtaba:disqus i have this problem. Already just install “Flashmode drivers and flashboot drivers” from drivers folder and install ” Sony PC Companion”
    Please help me and thanks !

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_X2FRat0Snr:disqus that is because of drivers. Please install latest drivers properly and then use the tool.

• Tareq Ahmad Muhammad

I’ve installed flashtool latest version but it never shows “firmwares” and “devices” folders, i reinstalled it over and over but no chance, i tried to install it on another partition instead of “C” but still the same goes on. i even downloaded the previous version hoping to find the 2 missing folders but no way… the only folders there are “custom”, “drivers” and “x10flasher_lib”.

• Usama Mujtaba

@tareqahmadmuhammad:disqus there are two folders of flashtool probably. One in the main C drive and one in the User folder. Some files will be in the C drive folder and some in the user folder, you’ve to select the destination of all files when you open flashtool for the first time and then maintain all files in one of the folders you select at the first prompt. This will resolve your issue. If you still face it, let me know I’ll help you with screenshots as well.

• Tareq Ahmad Muhammad

I tried your method but still the folders still remain in user folder as showed in the image below. Therefore, i moved .ftf file to firmwares folder then i followed your guide and installed “flash mode drivers” and “fast boot divers” first and then run flashtool.exe but this what happened..

• Usama Mujtaba

@tareqahmadmuhammad:disqus This will take a few minutes. Let it stay on for a while and then see if it goes away or not.

• Tareq Ahmad Muhammad

yup it worked after l left it for a few minutes, but now i am facing a new problem.. after i select “flashmode” i don’t find any file to flash to my device. even though the .ftf file is placed there in “firmwares” folder! btw i am sorry bothering you a lot with my problems but i really need new software for my device because i have low ringtone/loudspeaker issue.

• Usama Mujtaba

@tareqahmadmuhammad:disqus its alright. not an issue at all.

You probably have two folders one in drive C: and other in the user folder under drive C. Place the ftf file in both folders and check if it appears for installation or not. Good Luck.

• Tareq Ahmad Muhammad

well i solved it, the file itself was broken. i’ve done flashing and all was okay until i turn on my device and it keep restarting in xperia motion, i can’t even stop it doing this and the phone is getting hotter!! please help me asap.

• Usama Mujtaba

@tareqahmadmuhammad:disqus Can you please show me a screenshot of flashtool? i want to see what options were selected while you were flashing.

Also, share your device information and the FTF information that you flashed.

• Tareq Ahmad Muhammad

My device is xperia z3 (D6653), i used latest version of flashtool downloaded from about the firmware i downloaded it from xda-developers, this link;
            and i followed your guide literally as shown with pictures. Now i sent my phone to a software store to solve it and i hope it get works again.. i am really very disappointed with sony phones and honestly that’s the worst smartphone manufacturer i’ve ever dealt with.. no wonder they’re losing a lot with their smartphone products line.

• Usama Mujtaba

@tareqahmadmuhammad:disqus There might be an issue with the FTF you flashed. I guess flashing a pure stock FTF properly in the Flashtool will bring your device back. However, as soon as you get your device back, please let me know how the service guys fix it.

how much long it’s going to take ??? i’m downgrade d6633 23.1.1.e.0.1 to 23.0.f.1.74 befor root it

• Usama Mujtaba

@hanymagdy:disqus it can take up to 10 – 15 minutes. Hold on and let it finish the firmware installation.

• Abdul Azeem

Guyz I’ve a prblm with my xperia z ultra its stuck with blinking red led prblm I can’t boot into flash mode or fastboot mode plz help

• tani

plz give me flash tool download link plz……………….:(

• Afnan Aziz

man i cannot find those files you said to put in firmware folder plz help asap

• hafis

why the pc companion need to flash the xperia

• Usama Mujtaba

@gladiator49:disqus try uninstalling and reinstalling the Flashtool.

• Joshua

I cant install the drivers.. Help me

Joshua try doing this:

From the Metro Start Screen or Desktop, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).

Click ‘More PC Settings’.

Click ‘General’.

Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.

Wait a bit.

Click ‘Troubleshoot’.

Click ‘Advanced Options’

Click ‘Windows Startup Settings’

Click Restart.

Choose option 7 (Disable Driver signature Enforcement)

Start your PC.

Now try installing the drivers and let me know if it works or not.

• Usama Mujtaba

@disqus_LLbSK50smS:disqus if flashing stock FTF cannot fix your device, then this must be some hardware issue. Please get your phone checked from a service center.

• Sanjeev Rai

Hi Usama. I’m having a doubt. Whenever I flash a firmware using flashtool, it says – “A FSC script has found, do you want to use it?” So, should I hit “Yes” or “No”. On XperiaBlog, it was written that it increases compatiblity. And somewhere else it was written to hit “No” for this file. So which one is correct?

• Usama Mujtaba

@sanjeevrai:disqus Hit No and go ahead. Good Luck.

• Hossein

Plzzzzz helppppp I have this error ” processing of system.sin finished with error