Having a Galaxy Note 3, not matter which variant it is from, is a happiness without a doubt. But if you can able to root it, now that I something really worth being happy for. Rooting does not only allows you to install custom ROMs on it, but with tweaks in those ROMs allows you to speed up your device as well. The AT&T Galaxy Note 3 is the only one left, whose tutorial of rooting is not available in market. But since the time is up for it too, and developers have found a way to Root it too.
In this Article, we will tell you How To Root AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A.But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be in download Mode.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8.
How To Root AT&T Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A.
- First of all download the required file and extract it anywhere on PC.
- Then downland Odin.
- Open Odin in PC and select the option shown in picture above.
- Turn Off your device and Turn it On while pressing Power + Volume Down button, so your device can start in Download mode.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Once the drivers are installed one of the Odin’s port will turn either Yellow or Blue.
- Click on PDA and Select the .tar file from the downloaded files.
- Press ‘Start’ and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process is complete, you will get the ‘Pass’ Message, and on device colour you will see ‘Done’ text.
Noe download Root Checker app to verify that your device is Rooted.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- iOS 8 Music App, Create a Genius Playlist in iPhone - January 26, 2015
- MEFaceTimeiOS8, Activate FaceTime in Unsupported Countries - January 26, 2015
- Got a Broken Power Button, Here is How you can Turn On iPhone Without it - January 25, 2015