Google Play Store is full of the awesome apps and most of them are paid. You can download and install the Paid apps for free, wondering how? well, no worries. You need to follow the simple easy steps explained below, or watch the video we made for you.
How to Download & Install Paid Apps for Free on Android
1. Go to Google Play
2. Find your desired app.
3. Open it’s description and check the version number.
4. After you have noticed the version, go to Google.com and find the app with it’s version number and writing ”apk” at the end.
apk stands for Application Package File and contains the setup of the app you want to install in your android phone.
For example you want to search Osmos Hd – paid version. You will simply have to check it’s version number and type it as ”Osmos Hd Version 2.0.2 apk” in google, and you will find a number of sites having it’s apk, You need to put a little effort here and find a working apk file for your game and download it.
5. After you download, goto your file manager and open the apk file you downloaded.
6. It will ask you to allow the unknown sources, tap the settings and make sure that unknown sources option is checked.
7. Continue the setup, complete it and start playing the game.
Here’s a video tutorial as well for a better learning.
Thank’s to our buddy Hayder Amin for making this video tut. I hope it helps you.
We would love your feedback, Got any confusions? feel free to leave us a comment below.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Update Xperia Z1 C6906 To Official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop 14.5.A.0.242 Firmware - April 16, 2015
- Update Sony Xperia Z2 D6502/D6503 To Official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop 23.1.A.0.726 Firmware - April 16, 2015
- Update Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 To Android 5.0.2 Lollipop 14.5.A.0.242 Firmware - April 14, 2015