Windows 8 has a lot of customization features which allows users to change the overall look of Windows 8 and enhance the performance of Windows 8. But for people like me, looks matter more than speed, since I can work with low details in terms of games and I don’t run a lot of process at the same time, even low-speed is awesome for me. But the problem is that Microsoft does not allows to install 3rd party themes on Windows 8, they want your PC secure and many 3rd party apps can cause a lot of problems, but worry not, the following themes are pretty much secure and safe.
In this Article, we will tell you how to install 3rd Party Themes on Windows 8 and will also provides you with 20 of the best Windows 8 themes. But going forward will be your choice, if anything happens to your OS during this process, we will not held responsible for the damage.
How To Install 3rd Party Themes On Windows 8.
By default, you can’t install themes on Windows 8, you can only change the default themes installed on Windows 8. In order to install themes on Windows 8, you will first need to patch it using UltraUXThemePatcher. How? we will show you how.
- Download the UXThemePatcher from here – Link.
- Install It and restart the system.
- After you have done it, you can install any sort of theme on your Windows 8.
- All you need to do is to paste them in this directory: C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
Now that you have Patched your Windows you are ready to install themes on it, just scroll through and choose your favourite one. Make sure to check for additional description on any other theme.
20 Best Themes For Windows 8.
16. Elune by neiio
20. Work by neiio
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016