1010 for PC is not available yet, but we can still download and install 1010 on PC using third party emulator. 1010! is basically designed for iOS and Android smartphones, 1010! is unique puzzle game in which you have to drop block and destroy them in lines on the screen both vertically and horizontally. In the following guide i’ll tell you how to install 1010 for Pc using BlueStacks and Andy. Before going any further let me give you an overview on 1010!.
* A simple and very addictive puzzle game.
* You have to create and destroy blocks in lines, its same as we used to play brick brakers.
* No time limit, no colour match!
for more info visit: Google Play
How To Download 1010 for Pc Using Andy Emulator:
Step 1: Download the Andy from here.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, install Andy on PC.
Step 3: Andy installation process will take few minutes, When installation is finished launch Andy on you PC.
Step 4: When Andy is open, you’ll see an Android tablet interface head over to Google Play.
Step 5: Open Google Play->Search->1010! Puzzle ->Install.
Step 6: when the installation process is complete, go to the home screen there you’ll see 1010!.
Step 7: Double click on 1010! icon and start playing the game.
Step 8: Now 1010! is successfully installed on your PC, Enjoy the the game.
Download and Install 1010! for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7,10 – Mac ):
- To download 1010! for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for 1010! using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open 1010!.