While going through the applications in the Google Play Store, I came across 100 Ballz, and after playing this game for a while I fell in love with this. The game is simple enough to make you addictive and can make you spend hours while playing it. The goal is to drop the 100 balls that you’re given, in to the glass. For each ball landing the glass safely, you’re given the points according to its color and if the ball misses the glass, it will disappear and the game will come to an end if you keep on missing. The level of difficulty increases as you make progress in the game. That’s all you got to to do in this simply amazing game.
100 Ballz is available for free in the Google Play Store, but just in case you’re unable to find it at your end you may need a manual method to install this game on your Android device. In order to get it done for you, we’ve pulled out its APK file and embedded the download link right here. Just go ahead and follow the instructions to download and install 100 Ballz on your Android device.
How to Download and Install 100 Ballz on your Android device:
- Download 100 Ballz v1.35 APK
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly to your phone.
- Locate the APK file on your phone now, tap to start installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- Allow Unknown Sources from Settings > Security if required.
- Proceed with the installation and complete it.
- As soon as the installation is completed, locate the installed application from the app drawer.
- Enjoy dropping the balls into the glass now!
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017